The distinguished home
Because I want to live like the locals
Will I like it here?
Are you a family or a group of professionals looking for a fashionable spot with lots of space, in an authentic Barça barrio?
This slick pad might be right up your alley. Come check it out with us.
Really? Tell me more…
You will love the living room. Stylish furnishings, cool art on the walls, and gleaming parquet floors. Once you’re done drooling over the decor, step out onto one of the balconies for some fresh air.
We think it’s ideal for a family, or a few trendy professionals or students.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The exquisite decor. Everything’s shiny and brand new.
- Mercat de la Llibertat is a 5-minute walk away. Wonderful.
But you need to know this…
- You’ll be on the 2nd floor with no elevator – a little cardio never hurt anyone.
- Cleaning service of common areas is included once per week.
Your Home-checker, Xavi, said:
“I loved this property. It’s a huge apartment in a typical Barcelona neighborhood. You’ve got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”
Help me make up my mind…
This is a fantastic 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Francisco Giner, Barcelona. It boasts a spacious living room and elegant decor, and it’s in a traditional and vibrant barrio.
This apartment is perfect for professionals, students, or families.
- 20% discount on the booking fee with the discount code STUDENTFY2020 - use the discount code on Spotahome
- Air Conditioner
- Heating Unit